Re: autovacuum daemon question... - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Jeff Bohmer
Subject Re: autovacuum daemon question...
Date
List pgsql-admin
>Another thought:  How about adding something to the stats system
>that an admin can turn on / off.  Maybe anew relation called
>pg_stat_autovacuum_activity this would detail the last vacuum, last
>analyze, number of vacuums / analyzes in the last 24 hours, last
>month etc...  I dunno, whatever peopel think is relevant.
>
>Thoughts?

My 2c ...

I would appreciate an easy way to keep tabs on autovacuum's activity.
A stat table seems like a practical way to have this info readily
available.

No need to keep values across dump/reloads, right?

- Jeff

--
Jeff Bohmer
VisionLink, Inc.